TERMS & POLICIES
Everything we do at BuySonicWall is designed to bring you the best shopping experience possible. However, as with most businesses, there are terms and policies that must be put into place that will protect both the customer and the company. We at BuySonicWall want to make sure there are no surprises. Therefore, we have provided the "Terms & Policies" for doing business with us for your perusal and understanding.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
BuySonicWall will NOT be liable if you order the wrong product:
If you feel that you have accidentally ordered the wrong product, then please follow the respective procedures below in regards to order cancellation or returns. See…
Prices are FINAL at the Time of Purchase:
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
You may cancel an order by calling in. However, an e-mail follow-up is REQUIRED to document the transaction.
Email sales@BuySonicWall.net If you must cancel an order for any reason, please call our Customer Service Center Toll Free at 800-671-5569. Please leave a message when calling if a customer service specialist is not available. At BuySonicWall Customer Service Specialist will determine whether the order has already shipped or not. If your order has NOT shipped yet, we can usually cancel the order for you. However, as stated above, if you call in a cancellation request, an e-mail follow-up is REQUIRED to document the transaction.
If the order has shipped before you place the order cancellation request then we will NOT be able to cancel the order. If this occurs, we will gladly accept a return consistent with our NON-DEFECTIVE RETURN POLICY, but we will not be able to refund the shipping and handling fees and you will be responsible for the return shipping to BuySonicWall. We suggest that you use a return shipment method that issues tracking numbers, so that you can ensure that the item is safely returned to our Returns Warehouse.
For any shipment that is refused, you will automatically be charged a $25.00 or 20%, whichever is greater, fee to cover costs associated with processing your order and return. Shipping costs are NOT refundable.
To request an order cancellation by e-mail, please contact sales@BuySonicWall.net.
For Defective Products:
BuySonicWall offers a PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE so you can be sure the products you ordered will perform well for you, without defects. This is not necessarily a SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Therefore, we cannot guarantee you will like the color, size, feel, operation, the features and benefits, and etc. of a product. If a product is defective, we will repair or replace it (replace most of the time) at our discretion. Defective OEM, white box, CPU, and memory products will be replaced only. After 10 days the manufacturer warranty applies and claims must be submitted directly to the manufacturer. Any product being returned as defective but found NOT to be defective will be subject to a $30.00 testing fee. If you want to return a product for credit because you don't like it for some reason, please read the following.
For Non-defective Products
All returns, except for defective products (see above), for credit or exchange are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be returned within 10 days from the invoice date.
All non-defective OEM, white box, CPU, license codes, and memory products may NOT be returned for credit or refund.
Any items that are NOT damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped must be FACTORY SEALED in new and resalable condition and include the original packaging with all unmarked manuals, accessories, and warranty cards.
Orders for license codes are considered as final sale, non-returnable, and non-refundable ONCE we have e-mailed the code(s) to you. Manufacturers will not take them back. Exceptions to this are on a case-by-case basis and very rare. However, if a code has been installed it cannot be returned under any circumstances. If installed but yet defective, see below.
NOTE: Once a code has been activated/installed you may have to resync the unit up with any online system that you may have had to use to register the unit and activate the code on. For example, if you have a TZ 215 it has to be registered in your www.mysonicwall.com account and synchronized with it. Then if you add any services or support to it (i.e. a Global VPN Client License or additional years of support & etc.), you enter the code into the proper location in the same www.mysonicwall.com account and then resync the unit back up with it so the codes activate the licenses on the unit.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct SKU for your particular technology needs. If you are not sure which SKUs you need, please contact the manufacturer’s pre-sales or customer service support or search out their websites to obtain the correct SKUs for your particular needs
Please make sure you provide a valid e-mail address and authorize orders@BuySonicWall.net as a safe e-mail.
We are not responsible for the reception of the e-mail containing your code(s) since it may possibly end up your “Junk Mail” or “Spam” folders or may be accidentally deleted. We do keep a record of the e-mailing of the code(s) to the e-mail address you provide in order to show it has been sent and when. If you need the code resent to you, please contact our sales department at 800-671-5569 and we will be glad to have it resent.
Defective/Non-working codes: Once installed, if the software license the code is associated with does not work properly per the manufacturer’s specifications, contact the manufacturer’s tech support line. Make sure to obtain a tech support ticket/reference number. You will need this in case an RMA is required or further assistance is needed by us to help expedite a support issue. Please NOTE: Whether you believe the manufacturer’s support team is to call you back or not, always make it your responsibility to stay in touch with them until the issue is resolved completely. If their solution resolves the issue you are having, please contact them to let them know and have them close out the case. If it does not, then contact them and let them know their suggestion did not work and to keep the case open. Do NOT depend on them to call you back to follow up on an issue. Also, make sure that they understand exactly what the issue is. Any screen shots of error messages that you can obtain and send to them will be helpful.
ALL Returns MUST Have an RMA Number!
Freight & Insurance on Returns:
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
You Select Shipping Method at Time of Purchase:
Processing and Shipping Your Order:
Please take Note:
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation by way of e-mail. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish, by replying to the same e-mail notification of the price error and order cancellation.
While we make every attempt to verify prices and descriptions before charging your credit card, BuySonicwall shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on mispriced or wrongly described product whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, BuySonicwall will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
While we make every attempt to verify prices and descriptions before charging your credit card, BuyFortinet shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on mispriced or wrongly described product whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, BuyFortinet will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
BuySonicWall offers among the most competitive prices available on the Net. Combined with our product selection, product availability, and service level we are sure that customers will find consistently compelling values at BuySonicWall. With this in mind, we do NOT "match" competitor's pricing or offer "price protection." At the same time, ALL pricing is subject to change without notice! For large quantity quotes, please e-mail us at Sales@BuySonicWall.net
The availability of product is always subject to change without notice. Though we do our very best to make sure all items are in stock there are times that a backorder may occur due to events (i.e. unexpected rush of orders on a particular item, unavailable parts to build an item at the time, a supplier changes focus, acts of nature causes supply interruptions, strikes, and etc.) that are beyond our control. Therefore, we nor any of our vendors, can guarantee or promise availability of any particular item. We will, however, do our best to minimize out-of-stock/backorder instances.
If a product you have ordered is not available for shipment, we will do our best to contact you and to let you know by the e-mail and or phone number you have provided us. You will be given the choice at that time to either cancel the order or keep it in force. Therefore, it is very important that you provide us a valid e-mail address and phone number. Anticipated delivery dates are dependent upon our suppliers and other factors beyond our control, and are subject to change.
INTERNATIONAL ORDER POLICY
BuySonicWall accepts international orders. We define international orders as being orders that are shipped to an address outside the 50 United States. We can place orders for our international customers to ship to a FREIGHT FORWARDER OF YOUR CHOICE within the USA. Please note that BuySonicWall will NOT be liable for any damage, loss, customs paperwork, government intervention and or delay, tax, duties, and or fees incurred by the transport of the product to any international destination. Also, please note that not all manufacturers will allow us to ship their USA intended products to an overseas destination. They require international customers to obtain their products from an authorized reseller for your particular area. If this issue comes up, we will notify you.
This is how we process International orders:
Payment: International Customers have two payment options
Ø Wire Transfer:
1) Please request our wire transfer information.
2) A wire transfer fee of $25 will be added to each order total.
3) Payment must show up on our bank’s books before we can process the order.
4) It may take 3-5 business days for the wire transfer funds to show up on our bank’s books.
5) This fee must be included within the full amount of the wire transfer or the order will not be shipped.
Ø Credit Card:
1) Credit Card must be issued by a U.S. Domestic Bank.
2) Billing address for the credit card must be located in the United States.
2) Order will not ship until credit card has been approved by our credit card processing company.
Shipment of Order Overseas:
1) Using your FedEx account # to ship the order will help to speed up the delivery process.
2) Using our FedEx account # to ship your order:
Ø Could delay the delivery date due to customs and so-forth.
Ø We must add shipping international shipping charges to the order.
Ø Our online ordering system only provides shipping costs for domestic U.S. orders. International orders require us to provide you a quote for correct international shipping charges.
Ø Once you choose the option you desire, we will revise the order to reflect the correct shipping.
3) Please provide full ship-to address as it is to appear on the label.
4) Be aware that delays may occur to delivery of the order due to loss, customs, government intervention and or delay and a number of other incidents. We are not responsible for such delays.
5) We will not falsify any dollar amount or documents in order to get the order to pass through customs quicker.
6) Some items may have to be brought into our location here in Texas from other warehouses.
7) If we must do this, then it may take an additional 3-5 business days before we can ship your order.
8) Once the order is at our Texas location in full, then we will ship your order.
9) We will only ship the order in full. No partial shipments.
Shipping of Order to a Freight Forwarding Company in U.S.:
1) Orders being sent to a freight forwarding company first will be shipped in full to that company. No partial shipments.
2) This may take an additional 3-5 business days to bring in items from other warehouses to our location and then another 3-5 business days (unless use express shipping) to the freight forwarding company.
3) If you are using a freight forwarding company, please let us know how you want us to ship the items to them (ground, next-day, 2-day, or 3-day) and their address so we can quote you the shipping costs.
4) The total amount of the order (Product costs + shipping costs + wire transfer free if applicable) must be received in full before order will be shipped.
Returns for International Orders
1) Manufacturers and vendors give us a very limited time to RMA an order. By the time an international order reaches its destination and then returned, that time has passed. Therefore, we do not accept returns for international orders.
2) Defective Product: Since the product is factory sealed, a defective product must be dealt with at the manufacturer level. Please contact the manufacturer regarding the defective product. We will not RMA the item under consideration.
3) Wrongly Ordered Items: We provide a lot of information on our site regarding SKUs, Specs, Manufacturers, and so-forth to make sure you are ordering the correct item. You should also contact the manufacturer’s pre-sales department and speak with them to make sure you are ordering the correct item. Therefore, we do not take back or will not authorize an RMA for a wrongly ordered item.
4) Products Damaged in Shipment: Any product damaged in shipment must be handled through the shipping agency (i.e. UPS, FedEX & etc.). We are not responsible for orders damaged in shipment.
5) Orders Not Arrive On Time: Due to various delays that can occur outside our hands (i.e. custom delays, government intervention and or delay, natural disasters/events delaying delivery, and a number of other incidents), we are not responsible for the final delivery date. Once an order leaves our premises the order and the on-time delivery of that order is no longer our responsibility. If an order does not arrive on time, we will not accept a return request for that order.
6) Refusal of Shipment: If the shipment of an international order is refused, then we reserve the right to refund or not refund the monies regarding that order. If we decide to refund the monies regarding that particular order, then the monies will be refunded minus a 30% restocking fee as long as the items are received in original factory sealed boxes and are resalable. If they are damaged and not resalable, then we reserve the right to refuse the refunding of the monies for that order.
To all our international customers, if you have any questions regarding the above, please email us at email@example.com .
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BuySonicWall shall NOT be liable under any circumstances for any special consequential, incidental, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with the agreement to sell product to buyer or the product, including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, loss of use, lost data, or for any damages or sums paid by buyer to third parties, even if BuySonicWall has been advised of possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claim is based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise.